Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

A Funny Name for Guitar Equipment

Labels: , ,

Dunlop Fuzz Face. Now, what is -that- you ask? Well, it's a guitar effect pedal. You know how electric guitars make those cool wah wah sounds all the time? It's not because the thing is being swung around crazily. It's the small under foot pedal that people use while playing. Now, why it is called a Fuzz Face I have no idea. Someone clearly had a sense of humor though to name it that!


Post a Comment

Post a Comment